Become a Member
It is universal knowledge that a group of many can accomplish much more than individual, disconnected efforts. We realize this every day at ATA, where our dedicated Scientific Advisory Committee, Board of Directors, research grant recipients and members bring the world closer to a tinnitus cure. Join us to help restore silence to yourself, your loved ones and the many millions who suffer worldwide.
View this special positive message to tinnitus sufferers everywhere
in the world from Honorary ATA Director William Shatner:
ATA Membership Benefits You!
ATA is bringing the world closer to cures for tinnitus, and our members are a big part of that success.
Through your ATA membership, you will enjoy a number of great benefits, including:
- Subscription to Tinnitus Today – Our internationally circulated tinnitus magazine, published in April, August and December, features the latest information about tinnitus research and treatments, updates on ATA’s advocacy efforts, a Questions & Answers section, ATA news, and other articles of interest.
- Three supplemental electronic issues of the ATA Digital Newsletter in between copies of Tinnitus Today.
- Download and utilize the "Progressive Tinnitus Management Program", an educational and interactive workbook that will guide you through different ways of using sound to help give you varying levels of relief for tinnitus.
- A listing of tinnitus health care specialists in your area.
- A listing of ATA's national Support Network of tinnitus support groups (and help network volunteers) where you can talk to and learn from others experiencing tinnitus.
- Discounts on hearing protection, CDs, DVDs, books & more – Select from a variety of high-quality products and publications related to tinnitus. Your membership provides discounts on everything in the ATA Store!
- ATA’s Members Section online – Use your ATA member number for exclusive access to the ATA Members Section to download the recent issue of Tinnitus Today, view a listing of health care professionals in your area and throughout the United States, and access our 20+ years of archived Tinnitus Today articles that are categorized for your convenience.
- Your name listed in Tinnitus Today for donations of $100 or more.
By joining ATA, you will be supporting our advocacy, outreach and research programs. Those who contribute $40* or more annually ($55* outside the United States), are automatically granted membership. Read more or submit this online form and ATA will mail you our informational materials.
ATA's Professional Membership Program
Find the resources you need to maximize time spent
with your tinnitus patients.
If you are an audiologist, physician, psychologist or other professional interested in tinnitus treatment and research, we invite you to join ATA’s Professional Membership Program.
Read on to find out more about the two levels of membership: Research Champions and Professional Members. Learn about the exciting benefits and the ways your membership can enhance your treatment skills and your patients' tinnitus relief.
ATA's Corporate Membership Program
Join ATA in our commitment to finding a cure for tinnitus.
Tinnitus can strike anyone – your employees, customers, family members and even you. ATA established our Corporate Membership Program for companies and organizations interested in partnering for progress in the search for a tinnitus cure.
Receive national recognition for your commitment to fighting a problem that affects the quality of life of millions of Americans. Learn more about the benefits of corporate membership.
*There are two basic ATA membership levels:
• $35 for Online membership
• $40 for Full membership ($55 outside the U.S.)
Do you have questions, would like to become a member or request additional information?