As an ATA member or renewing ATA member,
you will help:
- Fund vital research on treatments and a tinnitus cure.
- Sustain ATA's support programs for tinnitus sufferers who desperately need information, resources and hope.
- Maintain ATA’s advocacy efforts in Washington, D.C., and in local communities to educate elected officials about the urgent need for tinnitus funding.
Membership of $40 annually* provides you with:
Through your ATA membership, you will enjoy a number of great benefits, including:
- Subscription to Tinnitus Today – Our internationally circulated tinnitus magazine, published in April, August and December, features the latest information about tinnitus research and treatments, updates on ATA’s advocacy efforts, a Questions & Answers section, ATA news, and other articles of interest.
- Three supplemental electronic issues of the ATA Digital Newsletter in between copies of Tinnitus Today.
- Download and utilize the "Progressive Tinnitus Management Program", an educational and interactive workbook that will guide you through different ways of using sound to help give you varying levels of relief for tinnitus.
- A listing of tinnitus health care specialists in your area.
- A listing of ATA's national Support Network of tinnitus support groups (and help network volunteers) where you can talk to and learn from others experiencing tinnitus.
- Discounts on hearing protection, CDs, DVDs, books & more – Select from a variety of high-quality products and publications related to tinnitus. Your membership provides discounts on everything in the ATA Store!
- ATA’s Members Section online – Use your ATA member number for exclusive access to the ATA Members Section to download the recent issue of Tinnitus Today, view a listing of health care professionals in your area and throughout the United States, and access our 20+ years of archived Tinnitus Today articles that are categorized for your convenience.
- Your name listed in Tinnitus Today for donations of $100 or more.
Live outside the United States?
Gifts to ATA of $55 or more* qualify you for membership benefits.
No matter where you live, we hope you will become an ATA member and help us advance the search for a tinnitus cure.
If you are unable to pay the minimum membership fee, but would like to receive Tinnitus Today, please send a brief statement explaining your need for assistance to: ATA, PO Box 5, Portland, Oregon 97207. Please include your name, address and telephone number.
*There are two basic ATA membership levels:
• $35 for Online membership
• $40 for Full membership ($55 outside the U.S.)
Do you have questions, would like to become a member or request additional information?