Professional Membership Program
A Call to Action for Those
Who Treat Patients With Tinnitus
ATA has established a special class of membership specifically for professionals in the field of tinnitus treatment.
If you are an audiologist, physician, psychologist or other professional interested in tinnitus treatment and research, we invite you to join.
ATA Offers Two Levels of Professional Membership
ATA Professional Member at the SILVER LEVEL
Yearly membership: $150
In addition to General ATA Membership Benefits, Silver Level Professional Members enjoy:
- Special Recognition – Inclusion on a special page of our website, which recognizes professional members. (Our site receives approximately two million hits per month from as many as 55,000 unique visitors.)
- "Silver" Level Notation – If you choose to become part of ATA's Health Professional Listing on our website, you will be listed as an ATA Professional Member at the "Silver" level, a status recognized by patients and others searching for tinnitus treatment professionals.
- Subscription to Tinnitus Today - ATA’s magazine and your guide to the latest news and information about tinnitus research and treatments (plus two additional issues every season) - perfect for the waiting room!
- Current Research Findings – Postings about ATA-funded research projects and other significant research findings will periodically arrive via email.
- Professional and Patient Support – Complimentary ATA information on tinnitus-related subjects and ATA resources to enhance your knowledge base and educate your patients, both of which may increase your efficiency in serving their needs.
- Members Section on the Web – Access to our Members Section, which includes the most recent issue of our magazine, Tinnitus Today, a large compilation of past articles and other valuable information.
- Discounts – Special rates on items in the ATA Store.
ATA Professional Membership at the GOLD LEVEL
Yearly membership: $300
In addition to General ATA Membership and Silver Level Professional Member Benefits, Gold Level Professional Members enjoy:
- Special Recognition – Thousands of visitors to the site will see your name bolded on a special Web page listing that recognizes professional members.
- "Gold" Level Notation – If you choose to become part of ATA's Health Professional List, we will list you as a "Gold" level ATA Professional Member, which identifies you as a professional active in supporting research for a cure.
- Publication Support – Complimentary inclusion of past and current Tinnitus Today articles in your internal publications and patient newsletters.
- Ready Access to ATA Research Reports – We will, when possible, send you advance previews of ATA-funded research reports that we release for distribution.
- Notification of Interesting Findings – We'll help you stay up to date by sending you an "alert" email message when we post introductions and links on our website about new, worldwide research findings.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of
ATA's Professional Membership Program!
Please contact email@example.com for more information.