Patients, Families, Friends
Tinnitus Information For You
Your frequently asked questions are answered here:
- General questions about tinnitus including what it is, how to manage it, what kind of research there is toward a cure and much more!
- Para leer la información en español, pulsa aqui
Utilize ATA's knowledge base by visiting the following links:
- Learn more about tinnitus and twenty important tips for managing your tinnitus
- Find out if you are in the at-risk populations category
- Tips for finding the right tinnitus health professional for you
- Learn about the forward momentum in the field of tinnitus research and how ATA is leading the charge for a cure
- Become directly involved in the solution to tinnitus and read about other easy and creative ways to raise money for ATA's mission to cure tinnitus
- Read about ATA's work in Washington, D.C. to increase public funding for tinnitus research and how you can become active in our advocacy efforts
- Fill out this easy form and ATA will mail you our informational materials
Do you have questions, would like to become a member or request additional information?