Welcome to the Members Section of the American Tinnitus Association!
We're certain you will utilize the valuable benefits that come along with your yearly American Tinnitus Association membership:
- Three Tinnitus Today magazines online: high-resolution PDFs (600dpi) that may be viewed, printed or shared with your family and friends. Connect with your loved ones and help them understand what tinnitus is all about.
Three supplemental issues of the ATA Electronic Newsletter in between copies of
- Progressive Tinnitus Management program: learn helpful and proven ways to manage your tinnitus
- Archived Tinnitus Today articles from ATA's magazine - view and learn from a 20-year history about tinnitus, the progress of research and ATA's role
- List of health care professionals near you
- ATA Support Network contacts
- Generous discounts on helpful ATA products
- Access to the tinnitus research news, clinical trials and ATA funded projects
ATA MEMBER LOG-IN (click here to activate membership):
Having trouble finding your member number or logging In?
Check the address section of your latest issue of Tinnitus Today.
Your number is located directly above your name:
Send us a quick email or call us at (800) 634-8978 if your number does not appear above your name. This may be a printer error that we can fix immediately. You may also request your member number by sending us an email. Please provide your name and address, so we can locate you in our database and make the appropriate corrections.
Please remember that if you're a new member and have not received your personal member number, you'll have to use Temporary or New-Member (note: there is a dash between New and Member) in the Last Name field and the temporary log-in number provided with your online donation.
If your ATA membership is through a business or organization, there may be no last name associated with the membership. Please try logging on by leaving the Last Name field blank (empty) and enter only your ATA member number.