The latest Tinnitus Today edition, our Winter 2017 Research issue is now available online!
Click to launch the full digital edition in a new window.
View the PDF Version
This issue is dedicated to the topic of research, with special focus on:
- Evidence-backed tinnitus management
- What neuroscience reveals about the condition, and
- The importance of seed grants in promoting innovative ideas among the newest generation of researchers.
To build better communication between patients and providers, you’ll find:
- An extensive glossary of terms related to tinnitus and hyperacusis, and
- Insightful stories, including one from someone who has had tinnitus all her life, and
- Guidance on how we can and should talk to children about their hearing health.