In the Summer issue of Tinnitus Today magazine, discover how musicians protect their hearing and what you can learn from them.
We’ll answer critical questions about music and tinnitus, including:
- How loud is too loud?
- Are parents failing to protect their children from developing tinnitus?
- Are famous musicians at risk of developing tinnitus?
- What is the World Health Organization doing to protect the estimated 1.1 billion teenagers and young adults who are at risk of hearing loss and tinnitus?
And tinnitus tools for music listening, including:
- The Top High-Fidelity Earplugs
- Internet Music and Radio for Tuning Out Tinnitus
Click here to begin learning about music and tinnitus.
The Editorial Team, Tinnitus Today
Click here to launch the full digital edition.
View the PDF version here.